The France Singapore EdTech Programme is a venture competition and pre-acceleration programme across France and Singapore for early stage startups in the EdTech industry.
Join this entirely free (no payment, no equity) and fully remote programme and get access to tools, resources and opportunities to entrepreneurs and help them turn their ideas into businesses to advance the education industry in both countries.
The final Demo Day will be held on 9 Dec (Thu) as part of vOilah! France Singapore Festival 2021.
- 17 Oct: Application deadline to submit your pitch
- 21 Oct: Selection of the Top 30 teams for the 1st round
- 25-29 Oct: The 30 selected teams participate in 2 mentoring and pitch training sessions with the industry experts
- 8-12 Nov: All 30 teams pitch 1-1 in front of VCs and angel investors
- 29 Nov – 7 Dec: Top 15 teams begin the 2-weeks pre-acceleration programme
- 9 Dec: All 15 pre-accelerated startups pitch at online Demo Day
Don’t miss the chance to apply!