Online applications for art and architecture studies are open on CampusArt network website until February 15, 2019.
CampusArt is a network of French institutions offering university level programs in the fields of art and architecture, led by Campus France with the support of the French Ministries of Education, Higher Education, Research and Innovation, Europe and Foreign Affairs, and Culture.
The website www.campusart.org gives access (under specific conditions) to various degrees in a wide range of schools (visual arts, cinema, design, visual communication, fashion, music, architecture…): preparatory classes, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Post-Master’s and Doctorate’s levels.
A unique online application process enables students to apply for degrees in more than 130 schools and universities.
An answer will be given on March 15th 2019 (warning: applications will be closed at the February 15, 2019) which enables to prepare the stay as soon as possible.
This online service is totally free until the applicant decides to accept a degree’s suggestion.
This online application process is available everywhere in the world. CampusArt does not substitute for “Etudes en France” procedure that enables student to obtain a French visa.
- November 5, 2018 – February 15, 2019: Opening of CampusArt website. Students complete electronic application
- February 15, 2019: Applications deadline. Pre-selected applicants will undergo phone, skype or email interviews.
- March 15, 2019: Results announced on the CampusArt platform.
- March 30, 2019 – April 15, 2019: Students accept or decline admission offers on their CampusArt account
- April 15, 2019: Deadline for students to confirm choice of school on their CampusArt account.
- April 17, 2019: Preparation and submission of original certificates preregistration by institutions to CampusArt. CampusArt sends certificates to registered students.
Vous trouverez sur ce lien nos dépliants CampusArt en français, anglais et espagnol: Dépliant CampusArt