The international programme is unique in France: it is led by the Nantes Saint-Nazaire school of art in partnership with the higher education colleges of Art and Culture in Nantes and in French-speaking Europe. It offers a year’s tuition in French language, art and culture and prepares students for further studies in a French-speaking higher- education college of art, architecture, cinema, communication, design, dance or music. It is aimed at students who have passed the baccalaureate or an equivalent international diploma.
If you’re an international student and would like to study art, architecture,
cinema, communication, design, dance or music in France, the international programme of Nantes School of Art offers:
- a year’s language immersion leading to a certificate of achievement in French
- a study trip to visit major art collections and cultural events in France and Europe
- specific preparation for entrance exams to colleges of art, architecture, cinema communication, design, dance or music
At the end of the course, you will be able to enter the francophone school of your choice, if you fulfil its entry requirements (level of French B2 and the quality of your application).
10 reasons for coming to study in Nantes
1. A city on a human scale
2. A city of designers and artists, a new “Quartier de la Création” on the Ile de Nantes
3. Artworks in public space, urban and natural
4. An vibrant student life with over 6000 international students among a total of 58,000 students
5. A rich cultural life: exhibitions, the performing arts, concerts…
6. A green city on the banks of the Loire: green spaces, public transportation, bike paths, etc.
7. A pleasant and stunning night life
8. Just 1 hour from the Atlantic beaches
9. 2 hours from Paris by train
10. A mild, pleasant climate with 1956 hours of sunshine a year
> Submit application form
February 17th, 2019