APPLY TO THE PARIS PEACE FORUM CALL FOR PROJECTS NOW THROUGH 12 MAY!
Become a project leader of the Paris Peace Forum! Don’t miss the opportunity to develop your initiative and join the Paris Peace Forum at the 3rd edition from 11 to 13 November at La Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris.
What type of projects will be considered?
The Paris Peace Forum supports concrete projects that are either normative (instruments of law, standards and good practices) or capacity-building (new mechanisms, institutions and solutions) and brings innovative solutions to tackle global challenges in at least one of six major themes:
Who can apply?
Applications from all actors of global governance are welcomed, such as international organisations, non-governmental organisations, states, companies, foundations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks and universities.
In 2020, the Selection Committee of the Paris Peace Forum will give special consideration to initiatives addressing the following objectives:
– Constructing more solid security architectures
– Reconciling development finance with climate efforts
– Bouncing back after Coronavirus and improving tools of resilience
– Crafting sustainable capitalism
– Protecting the oceans
– Improving access to clean water
– Making outer space safe and sustainable
– Securing cyberspace
– Regulating the use of data and AI
– Enhancing the governance of education
– Ensuring gender equality
A Space for Solutions for public and private organisations from around the world is provided to showcase their global governance project. By taking part in the Paris Peace Forum as a project leader, you will have the unique opportunity to showcase your innovative solution and push your project forward:
– Increase the visibility of your project by reaching thousands of participants and take advantage of the international media coverage of the event.
– Present your project in debates with policymakers, elected officials, and other project leaders.
– Test your project in front of diverse audiences through a pitch presentation, as part of a unique debate format, and interact with other participants at your own stand.
– Connect with potential partners such as heads of state and government, leaders of international organizations, directors of NGOs and companies, philanthropists, experts, and journalists.
How to apply?
See the website for more details, specific dates and additional information. All applications should be submitted online from 12 March to 12 May 2020 at 6pm (Paris time).