The French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) is among the world’s leading research institutions. Its scientists explore the living world, matter, the Universe, and the functioning of human societies in order to meet the major challenges of today and tomorrow. Internationally recognised for the excellence of its scientific research, the CNRS is a reference in the world of research and development, as well as for the general public.
The CNRS office for ASEAN and Oceania is glad to announce the launch of its new website. Settled in Singapore in 2014, this office aims to:
– establish & consolidate international laboratories, programmes and networks
– Stimulate the mobility of researchers and students
– Promote the research activities of the CNRS
This website will give access to :
– A mapping and a short description on all CNRS international programs, networks, laboratories and emerging actions developed in ASEAN and Oceania
– Regional news
– A monthly letter dedicated to economic intelligence
– A link to the CNRS@CREATE subsidiary website.
The CNRS has initiated exchanges with partners in Singapore for more than twenty years now. In addition to its first subsidiary settled on CREATE campus, the CNRS has 5 international research laboratories and 6 structured projects in Singapore.