All students who wish to apply for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program, in a French institution must follow the Campus France procedure on the “Études en France” online platform before applying for a visa.
Warning: For the first years, applications will close on 15 February, so submit your application online as soon as possible! For the others, it’s until March 15th!
Identify your situation and follow the procedure :
- I am applying
Please take a look at the calendar.
- I am applying for Art & Design cursus
- I have been accepted
If you have already received your acceptance letter from the host University/School in France, then stop worrying there is no deadline or calendar. Just check up the below tutorial.
If you are concerned by the CVEC, the tutorial can be found here.
Some cases don’t require to go through the Campus France process and applicant can apply directly at the consulate. This is applicable to you if you are :
- A “Consular return”
- A student below 18 years old, registered in a French institution which doesn’t belong to Higher Education (High School for example)
- Going for an internship
- Going for the Au pair programme
- Going for a short programme (less than 90 days)
- an european student (no visa is required)
For more information about admission procedures, please contact us directly.
Please note that the Campus France procedure and the visa application process are distinct from each other.