Sunny Side of the Doc is now seeking proposals for one-offs, feature-length documentaries, series, short formats, new media narratives and multi-platform content projects with global appeal in a vast array of genres: History, Science, Social Issues, Art & Culture, Wildlife, Digital Experiences
The 2020 Call for Projects is open to all talents, producers, directors, digital creators, games & interactive designers with the ambition to join the international documentary market. Submissions from all countries are accepted, as long as they are written in English.
Projects in development or production will be assessed and shortlisted based on the following criteria:
- The strength and originality of the story
- The international potential
- The unbiased quality of information
- The evidence of social impact
- The commitment to diversity and inclusion
- A pitch consists in a 15-minute presentation of a new factual programme in front of leading buyers and financers in the field (7’ for the project pitch including trailer and 8’ for live Q&A with decision makers)
- Tailored one-to-one meetings with key decision makers are organized for pitchers selected to get straight into creative and financial discussions.
- The best pitched projects will be awarded by sponsors, in cash and/or in kind (list of awards to be confirmed).
More info on the Call for Projects and the submission details can be found here: https://www.sunnysideofthedoc.com/call-for-projects/